Friday 22 February 2008

Photos or "Holga: The Plastic Prince"

I'm currently waiting to get the photos back from my first attempts with the Holga.

(I love the blurb on the Holga site:

Did you think your eyes were open? I'm afraid to say that until this very moment they have been closed. The unassuming Holga is here to save you from a future of digital pixels and images shared on small screens on cameras or phones. We have all become numbed with photography, there is no denying it, but a chunky camera made almost entirely of plastic has been put on this Earth to save us. It will reawaken your vision, fill you with joy, make you see beauty when you thought it had disappeared forever, and bring out sunshine on a cloudy day.)

I am really enjoying looking at photography sites through www.itsnicethat.com...

I really like these images at the moment:





I should have made these links to the actual photographers I guess, but you can find them all through itsnicethat. Click on them to view them bigger.

No comments: